Approval Portal

How do I submit a verbal notice to proceed (NTP) request in case of emergency?

If you have an active emergency in your building (for example, a pipe burst causing major flooding), take action immediately. Just as in the past, a purchase card holder can get a verbal NTP from BA61 to take action. As soon as you are able, follow up with the paperwork.

If you proceed with a verbal NTP, you will need to take an additional step when you submit your request in C2. When you select your billing code (BA61), a check box will appears for “Paperwork to follow up with the actual request.” You will need to check that box.