How do I run reports on specific sets of requests?
Running and downloading a report
- Navigate to your Requests page.
- Next to the Search box, click the downward-facing arrow to open up a menu of search options.
- Enter for all the aspects of the report you want to run: amount, request date, who made the request, etc. and click Search.
- On the results page, click Download to download a spreadsheet with the results of your search, including all the details about the request.
If your computer asks which program to use to open the file, you can use any spreadsheet program like Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, or Apple Numbers. This type of file is called a CSV, and any spreadsheet program can open it.
Saving a report to run again later
- Repeat the first three steps in the section on running and downloading a report.
- On the results page, click Save as Report.
- Choose a name for the report.
Any time you run the report again, you’ll get the most up-to-date results that fit your search.
Rerunning an old report
- Click Reports in at the top of the page.
- On the Reports page, you’ll see a list of saved reports. Click the one you want to run. This will give you a page of results like it did when you first ran the report.
- Click Download to download a spreadsheet with the results.
If you want to remove an old report, click Edit on the Reports page next to the report you want to remove. On the page for that specific report, click Delete.