Approval Portal

What happens if someone in the approval chain is out of office?

If you’ve submitted your request and the approving official is on leave, access the request under Requests, scroll down and select Modify, change the name of the approving official, and click Submit. The person you select should be someone with authority over the original approving official, such as a supervisor.